Document Lifecycle Management -
- A large record-keeping provider used several custom application to create, distribute and archive multiple types of statements, forms and compliance and marketing documents.
- The client wished to consolidate the various applications to reduce dependencies and complexities of making periodic changes.
- Convergent was tasked with designing the document life-cycle management solution.
- Our analysts and developers worked with the client’s product managers to analyze their document processing and compliance needs.
- We designed and developed a custom solution built on the HP ExStream platform to manage the life-cycle (from composition to archival) of the documents generated within the clients organization. These included statements, compliance and marketing collateral, forms and checks.
- The solution helped the client consolidate printing and mailing operations to a single vendor, thereby reducing costs and risks.
- 124 – Number of unique documents migrated to the new platform.
- 24 – Target turnaround for print & mail achieved.
- 9+ Million pages processed during the first year.
- 1.2 Million saved in the first year through the use of electronic delivery, NCOA, pre-sort & geographically dispersed printing services.