We are a Microsoft Certified BizTalk partner and our experience with Biztalk Server will help you to simplify and streamline your data processing environments. We know how intensive, in terms of volume and throughput, recordkeeping data can be and the constraint they put on your processing times. Talk to us about how we can centralize your processing regardless of the types of platforms or applications. How can we help you with Biztalk?
- Most recordkeeping environment has multiple data sources and each with its own unique business rules. Each of these sources is usually run by different applications that are legacy with no documentation.
- With BizTalk Server, we can create a centralized solution that can handle all of your processing, from Payroll, enrollment, transactions, trading to reconciliation and settlement. Much like Omni Text files within Omni, Biztalk Rules Engine can be used to manage all your data processing under one umbrella.
- Frequently creating new databases or batch files or scripts to handle a new client or new system that has inadvertently become critical.
- Let us show you have to use the Biztalk Enterprise Service Bus to create a backbone for all messages and data across applications. See how you can use Dynamic rules-based message routing to determine participant eligibility from a payroll file and create automatic enrollment data in your recordkeeping system.
- Do you have a cloud environment, which your website or your mobile applications use? Do you have trouble keeping your data in sync with your back end data sitting on a mainframe environment? Does monthly payroll file processing constantly put you in danger of missing trading deadlines?
- We will build our Cloud interfaces with Biztalk server to streamline your processing. Do not let the impending processing of thousands of payroll files stress your daily processing. We will help you utilize the cloud to scale up, process the data and sync the information back to your recordkeeping system seamlessly.
Talk to our Microsoft Certified consultants on how to integrate SharePoint in your environment. Leading record-keeping organizations have utilized our skills to strengthen their record-keeping capabilities and reduce their transaction cost. Don’t get left behind and see how we can help you achieve the maximum ROI with this powerful tool. Here are some of the ways we can help you integrate SharePoint in your organization.
- Let us build you a centralized content management system for your intranet as well as for your Internet. Maintain, Review and publish plan information or education resources online efficiently and quickly to get the most up-to-date information to participants and plan sponsors. Publish Mutual Fund fact sheets and performance data without hassle.
- Create a document repository/Knowledge base for your employees for reference and education. We understand each record-keeping organization is unique with custom plans and plan rules. There could be different processes for plan setups for each plan, payroll rules, reporting and distribution policies, settlement dates, transfer rules, wire info etc. and etc. We can build a SharePoint portal as a single point of access with advance search capability for all information regarding record-keeping processing in your organization for your employees.
- Use SharePoint to manage your workflow, document management and approvals with tracking for any kind of audit. See information from a loan payment move all the way through various systems and approval into the participant account seamlessly through various systems, which are hidden for the business user.
- BizTalk Server
- BizTalk Rules Engine
- BizTalk Enterprise Service Bus
- SharePoint – Knowledge base
- SharePoint – Document Management Workflow
The perspective is the difference.
Interested to know how we can help you?